8 Simple Steps for Cheaper and Better Travel
If you want to keep things as simple as possible, start with these basic travel strategies and be on your way to cheaper and better travel.
A few simple travel strategies can help almost everyone get more for their travel dollar and won't require much time and effort to follow. Even if you aren't sure you want to spend the time to learn all our travel strategies or invest that much effort into optimizing your credit cards and travel reward programs, you can easily get started with our 6-8 simple steps to cheaper and better travel.
Then, if and when you are ready to go further, you can take advantage of our more advanced strategies to get even better deals, earn even more free travel, and gain access to additional travel benefits.
- 1. Upgrade to the Chase Freedom Unlimited and Sapphire Credit Cards
- 2. Use the Right Websites and Pay Less than the "Best Available Rate" for your Hotel Room
- 3. Learn to Uncover the Cheapest and Most Convenient Flight Options for Your Trip
- 4. Use Autoslash to Save Money on Your Car Rentals
- 5. Get the Credit Card for the Airline You Fly the Most
- 6. Always Join Each Travel Loyalty Program (and Use AwardWallet to Manage Your Accounts)
- 7. (Possibly) Get Free Breakfast at Hilton, Just by Having the Right Credit Card
- 8. (Possibly) Get 2 for 1 Travel with the Southwest Companion Pass
- Some Possible Adustments to our Simple Plan
blog comments powered by Disqus