A Simple Plan for Cheaper and Better Travel
If you want to keep things as simple as possible, you can start with our basic travel strategies, and be on your way to cheaper and better travel.
There are four to five simple travel strategies that we broadly recommend to get you started. Even if you aren't sure you want to learn about every approach to cheaper and better travel, or invest much effort into optimizing your travel credit cards and reward programs, you can easily get started with these straightforward strategies, and see an immediate impact.
They will help you get more for your travel dollar, don't require much effort, and work for almost everyone.
Then, if and when you are ready to go further, you can take advantage of additional strategies to get even better deals, earn even more free travel, and gain access to even more travel benefits.
- 1. Upgrade to the Chase Freedom Unlimted and Sapphire Reserve Credit Cards
- 2. Learn How to Save Money on All Your Travel Reservations
- 3. Get the Credit Card for the Airline You Fly the Most
- 4. Join Travel Loyalty Programs (even if you travel infrequently)
- 5. (Possibly) Get 2 for 1 Travel with the Southwest Companion Pass
- Some Possible Adustments to our Simple Plan
When you are interested in moving beyond the Simple Plan, you should consider collecting credit card signup bonuses to earn hundreds of thousands or reward points, learn how to better take advantage of travel reward programs, and take advantage of some of other more advanced strategies.
blog comments powered by Disqus